Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Personally

New Years Resolution #1, to not take things, ok, everything, personally.  I have always had a bad habit of doing just that.  So, new plan- to let certain things roll off my back, think briefly about them, or as Jay Z says, "Brush it off".  I think thats what Jay Z says. 
Listening to our President tonight during the State of the Union Address, I feel hopeful again about our country.  President Obama did a good job of talking about many challenging subjects with honesty, humor and determination.  I had no idea that an American company created the drill for "Plan B" that helped to rescue the Chilean Miners.  Amazing!
On a more superficial note, Eos has made a wonderful lemon lip balm with no parabens, good stuff only and spf 15! Available at Walgreens for 3.50 and on Drugstore.com. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment